Become a badass on video, get booked on TV and make more bank.
Imagine what life would be like if:
- You felt confident, conversational, in command and knew exactly what to say while sharing your message on video.
- You had a roadmap, a checklist and the right equipment to help you easily create professional looking and sounding video that connects you to your customer.
- You could get booked on local and national TV to talk about your business, your industry or your passion, amplifying your message to millions of people.
- You had a roadmap to help you be TV-ready with your on-air appearance, performance and message for live and taped interviews.
- You had more engagement on your social media posts, more clicks on your website, more clients, more revenue, and higher name recognition.
- You had a mindset shift that could boost your self-esteem, reaffirm your message is worthy of being heard, and help you embrace courage and abundance.
Hi, I'm Debra.
I was a high school dropout, with no connections in TV news. Through sheer hustle, positivity and persistence, I worked my way up to become a Network TV Correspondent for CBS stations across the country.
I’ll never forget how scared I was the first time I was on camera, doing a live shot in a small TV market, complete with the deer-in-headlights look.
The one thing I’ve learned in my dozen years as a journalist is that EVERYBODY has a story. And everybody’s story DESERVES to be told.
As an insider, I learned firsthand what producers, bookers and journalists are looking for. And, they’re looking for you! They need good stories.
I’m here to help you unlock the power in your story. I know firsthand how easy it is to doubt your power. Trust me, if this high school dropout can learn how to conquer her self-doubt and win an Edward R Murrow award, I can show you how to overcome any limiting beliefs that may be holding YOU back.
“[Debra] helped me realize I am ready, I can do this, she boosted my confidence and also helped me with the practicalities of how to write pitches, make contact with people, and boom, it happened that fast. Within 2 weeks, I’ve been on TV four times!”
- Niro Feliciano, Psychotherapist
“The investment you make in Debra will pay back in multiples. Debra helps you build a clear message on your brand, and most importantly, believe in yourself.”
- Jessica van Dop DeJesus, Author, Dining Traveler Guide to Puerto Rico
“Before, I was so nervous. and I didn’t really know what to say and how to say it. Once I learned how to feel with emotion and once I practiced, I felt a lot more comfortable telling my story on stage and on camera. As a result, I have my dream clients. These videos of me on TV give me so much credibility.”
- Joni Rae, Executive Mindset Coach