You dream of being "big market" but you simply aren't sure how.
Imagine what it would be like if:
- You feel comfortable, are more conversational, and have straight-up swagger on-air.
- You ace that live shot every time, drop your mic, and collect compliments and high fives.
- You have a killer reel that can score you interviews in your dream market so you can be closer to family and friends.
- You have a roadmap to asking better questions, writing more “big market,” and sharpening your on-air appearance.
- You have a mindset shift that boosts your self-esteem, helps you handle haters, and embrace hope and abundance.
I was a high school dropout, with no connections in TV news.
Through hustle, positivity and persistence, I put myself through college and worked my way up to be a reporter in a top 30 market.
But...I had always wanted to work in NYC. It took an “aha moment” for me to realize the only thing holding me back was ME. In short, I got the F out of my own way and into my dream job.
From there, I became an anchor in Washington, D.C., a correspondent at a network, met my husband and rescued the sweetest dog ever.
Once I realized my dream life, it got me thinking, what if EVERYONE had the tools to get what they want in life?
Here’s the thing: I know I could have made it to my dream markets quicker - years quicker - if I only had a “me” to guide me.
That’s why I’m here to show YOU how.
"With Debra’s mentoring and coaching, she helped me drastically improve my anchoring and reporting. She helped me find the confidence I always struggled to find. With her guidance, I was able to put together a reel that stands out, catching the attention of news directors in large markets. Working with her has been one of the best investments I’ve ever made to advance my career. I admire her authenticity, positivity and am forever grateful for her invaluable advice."
- Laura Simon (moved from weekend anchor to weekday anchor)
"Wow, this course is everything I wish I had when I first started in journalism! The way Debra breaks everything down so it’s easy to remember and apply is fantastic. Debra obviously really knows her stuff! You can tell that just from her confidence and delivery. So many people could learn from this! Especially, if you’re just starting out or don’t feel like you are getting feedback where you’re already working. I can honestly say I’ve never seen a course like this one. There are NOT many things that are tailored to journalists that are affordable and ACTUALLY HELPFUL. This course is both! I’ve been to so many conferences and spent so much money on books but nothing comes close to the practical knowledge I got out of this course. WORTH EVERY PENNY!
- Bria White (former TV news reporter)